Psychological Testing And Neuropsychological Evaluations
We offer a full range of psychological and neuropsychological assessment services for children, adolescents, adults, and seniors. There are many issues that can be assessed through a psychological and /or neuropsychological evaluation. Some common conditions include:
- Learning disabilities, ADHD, ADD, attention skills
- Giftedness, intellectual abilities, and academic skills
- Personality features and disorders
- Emotional functioning
- Developmental disabilities, Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, language skills
- Cognitive or memory problems
- Cognitive loss due to neurodegenerative disease, head injury or stroke
A psychological assessment or a neuropsychological evaluation is a process involving an in-depth interview with a qualified clinical psychologist, a one-on-one testing session followed by test interpretation and report preparation. Consultations and in-depth assessments are conducted by an experienced licensed clinical psychologist. We complete all assessments in a timely fashion and will provide detailed reports with treatment recommendations delivered and explained to you both in person and in a written report. These in-depth assessments can be extremely useful for clarifying complex diagnostic issues.
Take action now to get the professional help you need. Call 703-437-6311 or email us at [email protected].